Monday, February 21, 2011

Twittenator Support Team

     I would like to take a minute and just write about the Twittenator support team...
During the past couple months I've ran into quite a few problems with my Twittenator, and I'm sure you have too if you own the product.  But I'm not here to talk about the problems, I'm here to talk about the support I received during these problems.
     With every obstacle I encountered, I went to the support page to submit a ticket about what was going wrong.  Within a day I have always received an email back explaining to me the details and how to fix the problem.  I have also seen it trigger a reason to update the software.  I would just like to say thank you to the Twittenator support team and keep up the hard work to keep things running smoothly and efficiently!


Learn how to make money with free traffic from google! Go to http://how-canimakemoney.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment